So Whats All The Fuss About?

• posted by Mark Farrell on Monday 7 June 2010 12:58
Apple is obviously at the forefront of technology in today’s race for supremacy in the tech war. They have recently released the new IPad. This nifty piece of equipment is set to take the world by storm and looks like it already has. What I intend to do is analyse the Apple IPad just to see what all the fuss is actually about.

First Impressions
My first impression of the Ipad was that it looked awful and was extremely overpriced. It looked like an Iphone for a giant. I couldn’t envisage myself carrying one around let alone using one yet, everybody was going mad to get their hands on one not to mention the frenzy when they finally went on sale and people queued for ridiculous amount of hours just so they could be one of the first to own one.

So what was all the fuss about?
Apart from it looking like a huge Iphone this rather clever device actually is just a big Iphone except I don’t think you can make a call from it. I could have listed all of the Ipads functionality and give it just another glowing review when in fact all it is is a glorified laptop that doesn’t require a keyboard. I am a huge Iphone fan and couldn’t live without it but truly believe that the Ipad is just one step too far and appeals to peoples posing sides rather than any practical use.

You can even purchase a keyboard for it as one of it many accessories. Forgive me if I’m being a little funny here but if it comes with a built in keyboard why would you need an external keyboard? The Iphone is extremely fragile and on a number of occasions I have dropped mine and the screen has shattered into a thousand pieces so it seems that the Ipad is just an even bigger piece of equipment to shatter into even more pieces. There is no getting round the fact that it is extremely fragile and doesn’t really offer any benefit to anybody other than giving them the status of owning the latest piece of gadgetry from Apple.

I do take my hat off to Apple for bringing us the Iphone and am looking forward to their next release but as far as their Ipad goes I don’t think the world is a better place for them releasing it and recommend that anybody thinking of buying to not. Sorry Apple.


POST SPONSORS
All that said if you really want cheap bathroom suites or just some basin mixer taps be sure to visit Bathshop321 or Tapshop321 as these guys really know what they are doing when it comes to bathrooms.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Bookmark and Share